I guess most people put a best of last year in their blog. Well, here’s my short list of the best things for me in 2007
- The Easter worship service
- The beginning of Care Groups for Trinity
- The Exponential Conference in Orlando
- Reconnecting with some old friends and making new ones at General Assembly in Waterloo
- Being so proud of Cheryl for finishing her first full year as a teacher.
- One of the best vacations of my life (D.C., New York, Boston), including the Live Earth Concert – wow, that was amazing!
- Helping my parents get their new house ready and see them make the big step of moving to Lester Beach.
- The Community Fun Day in September
- The Christmas Eve Service