Titus 3:9 – “But avoid stupid controversies, genealogies, dissentions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.”
- This is a fun verse – so direct and to the point.
- Wouldn’t it be great is churches and church governing bodies could actually do this.
- “The law” could refer to scripture. Imagine if we avoided arguing about even the interpretation of scripture?
- Titus is mainly focussed on DOING, rather than talking about.
- Its a book for pragmatists. Get on with the good work of the gospel, don’t argue about it.
- Good advice