“When they had brought their boats to shore, they left everything and followed him.”
- When Jesus called the first disciples they didn’t hesitate.
- They followed Jesus, they didn’t make their own plans.
- They didn’t give up everything to get rich themselves, or to get glory for themselves, they just had to follow Jesus.
- What does this look like for us today?
- What do we need to walk away from to follow Jesus?
- What things in the Church do we do that are not about following Jesus? Would we be willing to leave those things and follow Jesus?