The following questions about how your Church “fits” in your community could have some real impact on the way people are invited, the way worship happens, and the way church buildings are built. Interesting to me. Check out Ben Arment’s Blog for more gems like this. Link to the original post is below. Matt Morgan came up with the questions.
1. What kind of people want to come to our church?
2. What ministries are thriving with very little effort?
3. What kind of people serve the most?
4. Who is most invested in our church right now?
5. What kind of people do our hearts beat for?
6. Who is NOT coming to our church? Why?
7. What kind of people have come to Christ at our church?
8. Who are we uniquely positioned to reach?
9. Who is not being reached by other churches in our area?
10. Who are the “connectors” in our church? Who can they reach?